Dear Skin,
I miss the days when you were soft, smooth, non-itchy and blemish-free. Please figure out whatever is annoying you and let me know so we can rid ourselves of it.
Much Love,
Holly Hardy
p.s. The sooner the better...
Thursday, February 3, 2011
Posted by A girl named Holly... at 1:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whats the deal? I like to blame the inversion for all my problems. I hate this cough. Dumb inversion. I want to work out- but its a red day. Inversion strikes again! I don't want to do my makeup today since no one can see me through all this terrible air anyway.
Try it on for size. I'll let you borrow my excuse.
So sorry about the skin drama-- it's norm with all this crazy weather!! Our skin doesn't know what to do! :) just SO HAPPY you're back bloggin! Hope you are SO happy! XoXo
I know I'm not having the problems with my skin that you are, so I guess I can't say completely that I feel your pain...but I do love you and I hope your skin decides to start behaving again very soon!
Post a Comment