Well my friends (Emily, Heidi, Rachel, Jamilyn, Laura, Rachelle, Lisa and Courtney)...I have done it, I hope you're happy...and proud. A special shout out to Heidi for introducing me to the blogging world, I have caved, here I am...Holly Scott, a closet blogger for now. I also might add that this never would have happened, and my blogger page would still be a disdainful black with zero pictures if it weren't for Heidi's aid...bless her.
(I can't figure out how to write a caption under the picture yet, so just so you know, this picture is in honor of Heidi for helping me. I love Heidi Neider, she is the best roommate ever, she is super fun, super pretty, super smart at blogging, and we had super fun boating together in this picture...I can't wait for a day like this again Heidi...LOVE YOU!)
I can't make any promises, but hopefully my blog can be exciting and not too boring for all ya'll, we shall see what is in store.
I figure it is time, I am about to turn the wonderful age of 24 in a couple weeks and I made a goal to renew my efforts in trying new things in my 24th year, I figure blogging can kick it off for me, here I go...Happy 24th Holly.
So, to all of you who might be reading this I have written you a short letter:
Dear Friends,
I hope you enjoy blog stalking me. I hope you enjoy looking at my pictures and remembering how much you love me and how pretty you think I am. I hope you find my blog fun and entertaining...please enjoy your stay and come back as often or as least often as your time permits.
Loves,
Holly
20 comments:
Yipee, I'm so proud of you Holly! I want you to notice that I am the first to comment (do I get brownie points or anything?) I think your blog is very cute however I did notice that you said Heidi was your favorite roomate... did you forget that I was your roomate once even though it only lasted a few measley months? I love you!
Laura, I feel your pain. not only have I been her roommate for 3 months, but I am currently her roommate. Heidi still got the favorite roommate nod... ouch.
Holly, I think people are lining up to be your favorite roommate. Can I just be our favorite person? Is that so much to ask?
Love the blog, love the pictures, love your dang cute face. I am so proud of you for starting this thing. If anyone asks you about it, just tell them this blog is for Emily who moved away and missed seeing that darling face of yours!
Any news on tickets?
It was fun to show Holly the ropes and to watch the steam slowly but surely come out of her.
I have to admit I am so impressed with how good your blog looks! Way to go! You totally put me to shame, I thought when you started blogging your blogs weren't allowed to be so cute. I am excited to be able to stay up to date with you Holly. Oh, since everyone is lining up to be your favorite... could I be your favorite next door neighbor? :)
You claim Heidi is your favorite roommate but let's review the evdidence, shall we? Did Heidi push her bed next to yours to form a mega-bed after only knowing each other for one week...DESPITE the fact that you were an 18-year old cheerleader? Do you and Heidi have secret missions (aka aborenratt)? Did Heidi teach you to love music and then go with you every week to your secret voice lessons? I could keep going...
I'm over it :)
SO proud of you for starting a blog, can't wait to read more! SURE LOVE YA!
I just need to add that my favorite part of this post is the part that says "we had super fun boating." Kinda like at the end of a date when you say "I had really fun!"
WOW. Who knew blogging would get me in trouble with my friendships. I'm already in the dog house so here goes: YES, Laura, you get points for being the first to comment, way to go. You were a fantastic roommate, I loved the Diet coke in the morning, however you do realize you abandoned me right?
Adrienne, please note that I said 'Best roommate ever.' Not favorite, I am entitled to having several 'best' roommates right? I love you dearly, I mean come on, you are in my profile pic.
Emily, just cause you asked first, YES, you can be my favorite person...you and Ellie are tied.
Lisa, you can be my favorite next door neighbor for sure, and my favorite HS friend who went to USU with me for more than a semester.
Finally, Audri, I love your confidence in our relationship...yes, all of things are true, and are also all very embarrassing in a public forum, therefore if you put any more of my secrets in writing your status as one of my "best roommates" might have to be reviewed. Oh, and I was an ex-18 year old cheerleader, not a current cheerleader...please.
Wahoo! You cracked & joined the bloggin world. :) I'm so glad you did. I love your page! XOXO
p.s. sorry I keep missing your call. One of these times we'll actually talk directly to each other & not the machine. :)
Well it looks like I have to join the competition, otherwise it looks as though I'm not a real friend. So here's my claim...I've been friends with Holly since we were 8...Do I get "longest friend" title?? Pretty much what we can gather from this is that Holly is great and we all LOVE her!!
Hi Holly, I am so excited to see your blog! They are so fun. I am in town, well kind of I'm in St. george right now but I will be up at my moms next week we need to get together. Check out my blog
www.spendlovememories.blogspot.com
Geez Holls, you are one popular new blogger. I wanted to be a part of your favorites and I know I will win for this... Favorite cheer partner. You have to admit that shopping at All-A-Dollar and making up dances in your basement have to be some of your favorite memories from high school. I love you and I'll see you tonight. Maybe we can pump up the crowd... "Alta Alta what's your cry, V I C T O R Y!"
WHOO HOO!!! Welcome to the dark side, my friend. Way to be one of those 'single' people with a blog. More power to you.
YAY! I'm so glad you finally have a blog. I'm definitely your favorite SB friend - don't deny that. Although, I'm probably on the bottom of your favorite friends list right now, considering that I totally forgot to call you yesterday. Oops...
How excited was I to see you the other night?! I'm glad you finally came out of the blogging closet! You couldn't hide for too long... I'm SO excited that we can keep updated a bit more now- maybe that way it won't take another 2 yrs or so before I see you again!
Oh, yea.. well welcome to the blogging world. I was not so excited about it to begin with either, but it kinda got addicting and since I don't live by any family, they enjoy the updates.. Its been a long time since we have seen each other, how the heck are ya?
Holy crap Holls....you've had your blog for how long and look how many comments you have already!! Well I am so proud of you for finally starting a blog! Now we can stay in touch even more! We REALLY do need to work out together soon...what do you think about running the 5K with us? Come on, you know you want to!!!
Yeah, Holly! Now I can blog stalk you along with all my other friends when I have nothing to do at work. Once I have this baby, I'll start a blog and then you'd better add us to your favorites list!
Love, Emily (and Travis, he's at work, I'll show him your blog later)
P.S. I don't care who qualifies as your fave roommate as long as I qualify as your fave sister-in-law! :)
Holly you are goon. And not as cool as me...I've had a blog since 2005. The only problem is I forgot the website address and therefore was forced to resign from blogging. Good luck with yours!
Okay, WAY too many people want to be your best friend...but just look at the top of ALL 19 comments... who is at the top? Yep, just a reminder. I love ya!
Post a Comment