I think I am falling in love. Or maybe I should say, I have 'fallen' in love. I know it seems kind of quick, and this might be new information for a lot of you, but truth is, it's been happening for about a month now. I can't get enough...I am finally addicted to someone. Well, actually as it turns out, it's not just someone, it's about four someone's.
Their names are DeAnna, Jesse, Jason and Ty. Okay, you've guessed it...I have fallen completely head over heels for the Bachelorette...the TV show. I seriously have some kind of sick addiction. I mean, I've been a victim of shows such as Lost, Survivor, Alias and American Idol...but this new found love I will admit is above and beyond those. I watch it weekly with my good friends Heidi and Jamilyn. Each time the two hours is over, I make Jamilyn rewind it so I can watch the preview for next week's episode again and I formulate my theories about who'll be kicked off next. I find it hard to make it an entire week until I get my next fix...but apparently DeAnna falls in love this next week and gets engaged, and I can't wait to see who the lucky man is.
I love Jason. He is adorable, dorky, makes her laugh and has a darling son, Ty and appears to be the most adorable Dad ever...tugs at the heart strings, I'm not gonna lie. He is handsome, dependable, and to be quite honest I wish he had a younger brother for myself, actually that's a lie, I'd take the real thing in a second.
(This video is kind of long, but worth it. You will see Jesse hoist DeAnna on his back, and not to mention the great kiss at the end in the carriage...sigh. "I wish that I was Jesse's girl...")
Jesse is unpredictable, ridiculously fun, crazy...and my secret weakness, the snowboarder/skater type...sooooo HOT. I don't think he's actually physically hot, but something about him...probably the fact that he can hoist you onto his back and snowboard with you down the mountain, he's so manly, I think that's why I have fallen for him. He exudes man-liness and I LOVE it.
Okay, I'll step off my soap box, but seriously, I am just having a hard time making it all the way until Monday again, Monday has become my favorite day of the week. Best of luck to Jesse and Jason, may the perfect man win her heart, and I shall console the broken hearted. (I will happily take the left-overs, Jesse or Jason, it's really a win-win in my mind.) "Stay tuned for the most dramatic finale ever..."
8 comments:
I miss Grahm. (I cannot think of the accurate way to spell his dang name! Am I right?)
Any poop, Holly I am with you, Mondays can't come soon enough!
You're the one who got me hooked on the Bachelor/Bachelorette series to begin with and I've watched faithfully up until this season :( But alas, there is hope...the whole season is online, so if it's as good as you say I might try to catch up...(I have a weekend full of the in-laws, so I'll need a diversion!)
I'm so obsessed with it that I wake up in the night thinking of who I think she is going to pick. I have never done that from a stupid show. (I shouldn't say stupid around you) Please hook up with whoever is not the 'winner'.
you are crazy holly but i still love you. lets hang out this week ... call me.. and you girls better be saving up to come visit us in New York ! I want visitors.
That so funny you wrote that- cause I was totally going to blog about MY OWN bachelorette obsession. I've watched the last episodes twice already!
My vote is so for Jason- although I do see the appeal of Jesse (with the snowboarding and all) However, what we've discussed (and by "we" I mean me just rambling my theories off to derek) is that he may not be "realistic" for her. It's just his ruggedness that appeals to her- but when it comes down to it, is it really practical? I mean he said he wants to try to be a sports agent?
Jason, on the otherhand, is so fun, so adorable, travels, has a good job (it think) has a cute son, plus they just look cute together. Wow- i've just managed to ramble on about that for awhile- anyway my vote is for Jason!
Isn't it a beautiful thing? I love the Bachelorette! I was a little taken back by her getting rid of Jeremy, but Jesse sure did pull out the romantical side of himself. I can't wait to see who it is that she is engaged to. :) Love & miss you!
Holls, there was definitely a time where I was also addicted to "The Bachelor" not bachelorette but same thing. I completely feel your addiction. I haven't seen it in a really long time, but I just can't allow myself to or I will become a slave to it. Love your blog and love your face!
I just found your blog! so if you don't care I'm gonna add you to mine.:) I totally watched this show and LOVE it a little too much I think. It was so good to see you again!
Post a Comment