Tuesday, April 14, 2009

That Girl Who is Loved...

I am that girl.

My friend T loves me enough to devote an entire post on her blog about me. Since I am not good at this blogging thing, you can visit hers to read about me.

It feels good to be loved.

Thanks for making me 'that girl who is loved' T.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are loved. A lot. You saw all those comments on my post. :)

And I LOVE the picture at the top of your blog; where is that?

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Of course you're loved. I loved TeriLyn's post and I love you.

Jess and Derek said...

You are so funny- you shouldn't be afraid to post those things on your blog, come on I've missed hearing about the things going on in the wonderful world of Holly. Guess what's random? I had a dream that we were all back at USU hanging out at your apartment- good times! Random huh? I think it's a sign that we need to get together again. What are you doing sat may 2nd? All the girls are having a shower for me and I really want you to come- no presents are even necessary, just your smiling face!

The Frame Family said...

Of course you are loved! What's not to love?!

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

I loved that post. I am still loving it as I think about how much I miss you!

Jes said...

Holly, being missed more than Cafe Rio is a serious statement. Seriously. My favorite moment was when I realized that we have a much deeper connection than I ever realized. I have three things to say to you. "I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day." "Whoa. Is my hair out?" and "Indoor plumbing. It's gonna be big!" Love you

Dana said...

Aw, that is so nice and you do deserve a post all to yourself. I am so happy I made it onto the post..YES, I knew planning out wise bits of advice to give you would pay off in the end. Love you Holls, you are the best.

The Long Family said...

I love you! You're pretty great! Got your blog from Jean Marie - had to take a peak!

Bekah B. said...

HOT HOLLY!! Cute blog that Terilyn wrote about you! You have always been soooo adorable and HOT of course. It was fun to see your blog too, hope you are doing well!!