this is one of my faves!! I've seen it and keep meaning to post it -- thanks for reminding me. I could listen to it all day. I love all those artists so the combo is sweet.
is enjoying life and constantly striving to live, love and laugh her way through it. She lives for the sunshine, loves the sand and the sea and tries to laugh as often as she can.
7 comments:
Oooh, I like. You have good taste. Maybe you could make me a mixed tape or something.
Loving that. It makes me happy. I was so glad to get your message today. Your sweet voice made my day!
this is one of my faves!! I've seen it and keep meaning to post it -- thanks for reminding me. I could listen to it all day. I love all those artists so the combo is sweet.
Holly, maybe that blog title was about you and your love life.... :)
I think it is time for an update...
Ditto that Emily.
Remember how you used to be That Girl Who Updated Her Blog? Yeah, that was cool.
Post a Comment