So hard for it honey.
That song kept running through my head today as I was running back and forth, here, there and everywhere at work...in heels.
I pulled off this big event at work tonight and had to dress up and look all nice and pretty. I even curled my hair this morning, and ironed my shirt...it was a big deal. One guy even told me he liked my "new look." I guess I don't fully get ready for work everyday. Whoops.
My feet were simply killing me by noon and I still had 9 hours to go. Somehow I survived. There is just something about a nice pair of heels in the business world that makes you feel great, even while your feet are completely on strike over the whole situation.
-That girl who "worked hard for the money...so hard for it honey."
Thursday, April 22, 2010
She works hard for the the money...
Posted by A girl named Holly... at 10:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Every time I wear heals to work. I feel great and get lots of comments.
It is hard to wear heels for more than 3 hours, and I'm sitting down most of the time in church. :) You do work hard for the money and you deserve a good vacation. Have fun in San Diego!
Since you work so hard..and in heels, I say you go get a pedicure this weekend! Plus you are going to the beach!
click click click... run here... click click click... run there.... click click click... go potty.... click click click... these shoes are killing me.... click click click... man these heels were a big mistake... click click click... feet? what feet?... click click click... why did I get ready for work today?... (the clicks are your heels)
Post a Comment