Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Shuffle

I went running the other day, (Don't let me fool you, I'm a terrible runner.) and on this particular run it became wildly obvious that my music selection is severely outdated. Don't ask why I didn't notice this the other 468 times I've used my shuffle in the past couple years. I feel like my Shuffle was alomst judging me for how long it's been since I added a new song.

When the newest tune playing in your headphones is, Beyonce, All the Single Ladies (so 2008) I think it's pretty clear it's time for a music upgrade. Don't get me wrong I love me some Beyonce, I even did a jump rope routine with some friends to this song in my singles ward talent show (I know, pretty awesome), but really it's time. And yes, I realize jump roping isn't really a talent, at least my jump roping skills are not.

I'm in a workout slump, and I'm hoping some new tunes will do the trick. So I guess all I wanted to say was, Hey itunes, you and I are about to get re-aquanted, it's been far to long.

Love, Holly
p.s. If you have any workout favorites, send them my way.

1 comments:

Dane Adam said...

Don't Give Up —Eagle Eye Cherry
Fever —Adam Freeland's remix

Two of my recent, favorite "race tracks."